Model: RD-15-LPR (LIGHT PRECISION RIFLE)
UNCOMPROMISING LIGHT PRECISION RIFLE
Ridgeline Defense has been a leader in Precision Rifle Training since our inception in 2016. Our training staff has won or placed top 5 at every one of their eight appearances at the U.S. Army International Sniper Competition and the USASOC Sniper Competition. On average we train over 500 precision rifle shooters per year, spanning from Special Operators to novices. This level of experience coupled with the volume of students has allowed us to identify what we wanted in terms of performance from the rifle as well as spot the trends when it came to issues.
Our initial rifle offering looks to solve the problems typically encountered by gas gunners, specifically consistency and flex. What started off as a conversation over post range beers has now taken form as a true Light Precision Rifle, the RD-15 LPR. Welcome to the High Ground.
- 7075 T6 Machined Billet
- Semi-Monolithic Design for Reduced Barrel Deflection
- PROOF Research Match Grade 416 Stainless Blank
- Custom Ridgeline Barrel Profile
- 16” 1:7 twist
- Chambered in .223 Wylde
- Intermediate Length Gas System
- Proprietary Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Gas Block
- Dual Taper with Jam Nut for consistent gas flow
- VLTOR A5 System 7-Position
- A5H2 buffer and Sprinco Green Spring
- Full Auto Rated and Staked BCG
- Polished DLC (Diamond Like Coating) Carpenter 158
- MPI (Machine Particle Inspected)
- HPT (High Pressure Tested)
- Geissele SSA-E 2-Stage Trigger
- Magpul CTR Buttstock
- B5 Systems Grip
- Oversized Bolt Catch
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
THE ACCURACY DIFFERENCE:
Our unique “chassis” is what sets our rifle apart, providing a solid foundation for optimal performance. The semi-monolithic receiver utilizes precision engineered elements to provide the most stable semi-automatic platform available by removing the most common and impactful interferences that affect precision. This includes a barrel that is both thermal and press fit into the receiver, secured using a 3” steel jam nut, while supporting the chamber as well as providing a heat sink for improved barrel life.
The semi-monolithic design ensures that the rail does not impact the barrel nut, preventing any point of impact shift. Whether shooting off a bipod, bag, barricade, or tripod, our rifle maintains consistent and repeatable accuracy. Our 6061 T6 aluminum MLOK rail includes an integrated Really Right Stuff ARCA Swiss rail as well as MLOK at the 6 o’clock position for maximum adaptability. The press fit between our rail and receivers creates a remarkably stable visual experience, allowing the shooter to stay on target shot after shot.